
My plants finally sprouted! Well, they sprouted about 2-3 days ago but now most of them have all sprouted. I'm going to wait until they grow a little taller then I'll move them to a bigger pot (according to my grandmother). After doing the 4-way analyzer test, since it's still in a very shallow growing space, it said there was low fertility and a 1.5 on the moisture scale (meaning it was dry although I just watered it). It also said the light intensity was around 1, which means it's not that exposed to sunlight (which makes sense because I keep it in the garage and it barely gets a lot of sunlight). For the pH, I got around a 6. By tomorrow, I'm hoping that all of my plants have sprouted and within a few days, it'll be tall enough to replant into a bigger pot. Overall, I'm really excited and I hope my plants don't die.
No comments:
Post a Comment